As one of the most recognizable names in the mobile home park industry, Joanne Stevens is consistently sought out to provide her expert market insight to a wide range of audiences. Joanne is a real estate agent with over fifteen years of experience of listing and selling mobile home parks. Joanne has become an industry leader having sold many large and small parks throughout the United States.
Joanne is considered a national expert in multi-family housing. The following is a partial list detailing her experience, affiliations and her involvement in community projects and development.
- Licensed real estate broker in the State of Iowa
- Brokered the sales of Manufactured Home Communities and Mobile Home Parks, 2004-present. Parks & Communities range in size of 30 home-sites to 400 plus.
- Developed a 485 home-site Manufactured Home Community in Marion, Iowa.
- Zoned & permitted a 190 site Mobile Home Community in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Founded and managed Squaw Creek Village Home Sales, Inc. (1991-2001) Sold new and pre-owned manufactured homes. Trained sales associates, purchased new stock units for display and was involved in all aspects of merchandising, marketing, arranging financing of homes for the home buyers and service.
- Former President of the Iowa Manufactured Housing Association
- Served on the Board of Directors of the Manufactured Housing Institute and is a past national chairwoman of the Manufactured Housing Educational Institute.
- Former Vice President, Iowa Manufactured Housing Association, 2001.
- Board of Directors, Iowa Manufactured Housing Association, 1996-Present.
- Member of MHI – National Communities Council.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- 2004 Awarded the ACM designation (Accredited Community Manager): Manufactured Housing Institute.
- 1996 Awarded the PHC (Professional Housing Consultant): Manufactured Housing Institute.
- 1993 Awarded the CCIM designation (Certified Commercial Investment Member): CIREI (Commercial division of the NAR).
- 1992 Awarded the ALC designation (Accredited Land Counselor): Realtors Land Institute, a division of NAR.
Board and Council Appointments
- Past Vice President of Area Substance Abuse Council, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Past Xavier High School Foundation: Board Member
- Past Urban Land Institute: Council Member of Manufactured Housing
- Past Legion Arts
- B.A. Loyola University
- Continuing education in commercial real estate
- Camp Courageous of Iowa
- Catherine McAuley Center
- Community Health
- Salvation Army
- Foundation 2
- Cedar Rapids Museum of Art
- Cedar Rapids Public Library
- Loyola University
- Norte Dame University